RégimA, the winner of the 2015 Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic Review/Symrise New Product Competition, has re-entered this year with its new SpaZone range.
The proudly South African skin care company says the SpaZone range contains a minimum of three to five new and technologically advanced active ingredients.
Why is SpaZone different and special?
The stresses and increasing risk factors of modern living and pollution have all been considered when producing this encompassing range. RégimA focused on real body issues, to produce products that the company says ‘change lives’.
Focused on aesthetics and skin health, the range of RégimA SpaZone face and body products includes in-salon and at-home use products, including:
- O2-Radiance Luminosity Masque
- Marine Replenishing Peptide Masque
- Urban Stress Protect & Detox Clarifying Masque
- O2-Purifyer Face & Body Enhancing Serum
- Luxury Body Enhancer
- Slimming Sculpting Solution
- Target Cellulite
- Instant Facial Lifting Wonder Serum
- Overnight Regenerative & Firming Anti-Ageing Masque
- Neck & Breast Refining Complex
- Intense Finishing Touch Body Gel.
Bringing IBPN Technology to consumers
RégimA is honoured to be the first skin care brand in South Africa to be granted a license by French company Silab to use its IBPN Technology logo on the SpaZone products’ packaging. This indicates that the new RégimA SpaZone products are formulated with the company’s natural lifting, therapeutic and protecting active.
Silab, represented in South Africa by Meganede, specialises in advanced biological substances and active ingredients for the cosmetics industry.