Are you interested in new solutions for pharma manufacturing? Does your facility need to streamline processes or enhance its capabilities by investing in new clean room or laboratory technologies? The SAPHEX exhibition will have all these elements and more on show in November, when the expo returns to South Africa for its second year.
SHAPEX 2018 takes place on 1 and 2 November at Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand, Gauteng. It has been established as the ‘go-to’ networking and business event for anyone working in the pharma manufacturing supply chain in South Africa.
Learn, network and be inspired
Running alongside the exhibition, the SAPHEX conference programme offers visitors access content rich sessions, focussed on best practices in pharma manufacturing.
Scheduled for 1 and 2 November, the conference programme includes a series of thought-provoking sessions focused on knowledge transfer and insight into daily manufacturing and industry challenges. Ultimately, the conference will bring together stakeholders working in South Africa’s pharma industry supply chain to share their experiences.
Highlights on the programme include:
- Martha Smit of Fasken will share the keynote address entitled The Impact of the need for Global Harmonisation of Regulation and Compliance Requirements on the survival of the Life Sciences Industry
- What’s next for Sterile Contract Manufacturing in Emerging Markets; Primary Packaging Solutions for Wearable Injectors, and The Best Plastic Vial and Syringe for Biologics will be discussed on day one
- Kyle Parker of Traceability Solutions will share a presentation entitled Safe Products from the Factory Floor to your Patients’ Hands
- Impact of Blockchain Technology to Stop Counterfeit Drugs will be presented by Shana Derman of Intellicred
- William van Aarde of The Talent Seekers will focus on Skills & Mindset – A Roadmap for Change
- The Innovation Supply Chain will be highlighted in terms of Driving World Class Capability for Tomorrow’s Medicines
- Key Regulatory Changes to Destruction of Medicine, Scheduled substances and Medical Devices will be presented by Martin McClintock of A-Thermal
- Sascha Rother of Basan will share insight into the Bio-decontamination of Pharmaceutical Facilities
Register to attend
The SAPHEX exhibition and conference will bring together all the industry’s key suppliers. The show floor will showcase everything from APIs, excipients and drug formulations to pharma packaging, processing machinery and equipment, laboratory equipment and clean room technology among others.
To gain complimentary access to SAPHEX, be sure to register before 1 October. Click here to complete the registration form. You can also send an email to email@example.com regarding any registration queries.