Every year, John Knowlton’s acclaimed training workshops enjoy sell out success with industry professionals eager to learn from his expertise.
This year Knowlton is hosting two workshops: Optimising the Technical-Marketing Interface on 24 November and The Skin Care Workshop on 25 November. Both workshops are set to run from 08h30 until 17h00, and are taking place at the House of Pharaohs Guest House & Conference Centre in Bryanston, Sandton.
Optimising the Technical-Marketing Interface
This course is designed for technical and marketing personnel at all levels, specifically with the objective of maximising synergies between the two disciplines.
The focus is to achieve maximum impact on business success. Topics covered during the training programme include, amongst others:
- effectively managing the technical marketing interface
- creating a creative working environment which people enjoy
- effective product development briefing
- brainstorming as a creative business tool
- an introduction to project management techniques, with tricks to assist and traps to avoid.
The course costs R2 500, which includes tea/coffee, an executive lunch and a full set of course notes.
The Skin Care Workshop
This course is designed for marketing and sales personnel at all levels, working in the cosmetics industry, specifically in the area of skin care. Topics covered during the training programme include:
- the physiology and function of human skin
- skin disorders, ageing and sun damage
- market drivers and active ingredients
- sensorial profiling in cosmetic skin care
- marketing claims – what can you say and how can you say it?
- innovative trends in the skin care market.
The cost of this course is also R2 500, which includes tea/coffee, an executive lunch and a full set of course notes.
Be entertained and enthralled
With an honours degree in chemistry, experienced gained while working for Johnson & Johnson as principle scientist, and at Justine Avon as the vice president of R&D, Knowlton’s knowledge of the local and international skin care markets is immense.
During his career, Knowlton has presented many papers and training sessions internationally and is now considered one of South Africa’s best and most entertaining speakers in the discipline of cosmetics science.
For more information, or to register for these training sessions, click on either of the links below to download the information and registration packs: